Church Floor Plans
Developing church floor plans is a key part of our mission to honor God by providing affordable, value-added church building solutions through education, consulting, cost effective church design, affordable financing, and cost saving construction methods tailored to the unique needs of each church. Your church’s floor plans must reflect the ministry needs of your church and fit within the financial parameters of what it can afford.
We have a church architectural plan library of approximately 1,000 church floor plans, including:
- Volunteer friendly church floor plans
- Church floor plans with sanctuary seating from 200 to over 1,000
- Contemporary church building plans
- Traditional church floor plans
- Octagonal church building plans
- Church plans for Family Life Centers and Multipurpose Buildings
- Church plans with gyms and basketball courts
- Church building plans for metal church building or wood frame construction
- All church floor plans may be modified to meet needs and budget
- Full service planning, design and Customization services available for all church plans
Nearly 1,000 church floor plans are available - (request more information from Church Development Services)
We have what every church needs in order to build:
- We can help establish space and land requirements to meet a specific vision or need in an objective and fact based manner.
- We can help you establish your readiness to build from a financial perspective and develop an accurate building budget.
- We can design a church from scratch or customize one of our existing church floor plans that will meet the space plan requirements and church financial ability of the church.
- We can help you raise money for construction through a proven and biblical church capital campaign.
- We can assist the church in obtaining construction financing at favorable rates and terms (not easy to do in this economy).
- We can assist the church with construction either as its builder or as an owners agent.